If there’s one thing we know about events, it’s that coordinating them isn’t always the easiest responsibility. From figuring out the menu, to hiring the entertainment and deciding on the price of the ticket, you’ve got more than a full plate. When you use WhenNow to promote and sell tickets to your events online, you can easily make a little more room on your plate for other important event logistics. Our solution is fast, easy to use, and has some of the lowest ticketing fees in the industry. Check out how simple it is to get started.
Create Your Event Banner
- Step 1: Type in your Event Name in the first box that appears on the page.
- Step 2: Once you’ve typed in the name of your event, select the picture you would like to use as your banner by clicking on the “Add or Change Image” box below.
- Step 3: Select a banner image from the appropriate destination and zoom in or out from the image and adjust the section you would like displayed. If you don’t have an image for you event, no worries! Your event name will still appear, just with the teal background.
Add the Event Date, Time and Location
- Step 1: In the When is it? section, click in the box that says “Start Date” to select which month and day your event begins. You can scroll through the months by using the arrows to the left and right. By default, your end date will be the same date as your start date. For events held over the course of several days, click in the “End Date” box and select the day your event ends.
- Step 2: Once you’ve added your start and end dates, select the times your event begins and ends in the “Start Time” and “End Time” boxes.
- Step 3: Add your location or venue information in the Where is it? section. Simply click in the “Location Name” box to add the location name. For example, I’m hosting an event at Active Data, our office headquarters. I would simply put the name Active Data in the “Location Name” box.
- Step 4: When you supply an address for your event, a map will display on your event page. Click in the “Address” box to display an accurate location for your event.
Include Your Event Details
- Step 1: The What are the details? section is the perfect place to include important information about your event. Start by clicking in the white box and begin adding your event details. You can add several paragraphs of content, and even have the option to bold and italicize words, create hyperlinks, add bullets and indent text.
- Step 2: Once you’ve finished adding your event details navigate to the Who’s the host? section. Click in the “Event Contact” field and add the name of the person in charge of planning the event.
- Step 3: Then, click in the “Contact Details” box to add the best way to reach the event contact. This field can include a contact phone number or an email address.
- Step 1: To add tickets to your event, click the blue “Add Tickets” button.
- Step 2: In the “Ticket Name” box, enter the name of your ticket. For example, if I’m hosting a 5K for my company, I would type, Active Data 5K as the name of my ticket.
- Step 3: In the “Cost” box, enter the price per ticket. To sell free tickets, leave this field blank.
- Step 4: The “Ticket Quantity” box is where you include the amount of tickets you would like to offer for sale.
- Step 5: In the “Ticket Description” box, add any additional details you find important for your attendees to know about the ticket you’re selling.
- Step 6: Once you’ve completed filling in all of your ticket fields, click the “Save Ticket” button.
- Step 7: After you click the “Save Ticket” button, an option to select when your tickets sales end appears. These options include: at the start of your event, at the end of your event, and 24 hours before your event starts. Select the appropriate option for your event.
- Step 8: Ready to go live? Awesome! Click the green “Go Live” button to start selling tickets, or click the “Save Draft” button to continue adding event details at a later date.
Check Out The Finished Product
This is an example of what your event information looks like once live. In just a few minutes, you’ve successfully created an event on WhenNow. Visit the features page and learn more about how WhenNow can help you with your event needs.